Original topic:

Not Registered in Network error when making calls/texts

(Topic created: 01-16-2022 12:06 PM)
Nicegal5
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I use Straight Talk prepaid service and I try to make a call or text and it keeps saying--- Not Registered In Network, anyone else have the same issue?

4 Replies
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I am sorry to hear you are getting this error when making a call or text, and can understand the frustration. The first thing to try is resetting your network settings:

1. From the Home screen, navigate: Apps. Settings. Backup and reset.
  2. Tap. Reset network settings. 
  3. Tap. Reset Settings. .
  4. If applicable, enter the PIN, password, fingerprint or pattern then tap. Reset Settings. again to confirm. A "Network settings reset" pop-up should briefly appear.

If that does not help, it is recommended to contact your carrier, as they manage your data and network. 

Please let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
Partwo
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Same. We are not alone either. I'm on Straighttalk as well. I haven't been able to use my S21 Ultra to make a call from home since Mid December and i literally live 5 miles from a Verizon Tower. I'm on my 2nd S21 ultra. My first one had no connectivity problems but the camera failed so they replaced it with a "new" & updated S21ultra. I've tried everything...I mean, EVERYTHING... Its worthless. I'm currently using my J3 as my main phone and as a Hotspot for my S21Ultra. BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT EVER.
Nicegal5
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
As soon as I get my disability I'm going to change over to Verizon prepaid
Yeve
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have the same problem with Samsung S7 Tablet, not able to make calls, advising me make sure my network it's connected, it is connected to my home Fios WiFi & still not calling. Seems like this is a peice of junk, I might have to go back to Apple I Pad.
0 Likes