Original topic:

Not able to log in Samsung Account due to forgetting password

(Topic created: 03-06-2021 08:47 AM)
userM9AKyh2LBi
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello!

Recently i tried to log in with my samsung account in the settings. I had an account but forgot the password to it. Naturally, i tried to restore the password but couldn't, it wasn't a big deal as i didn't have anything important on it. Later i decided to create another account but couldn't log in using the new account. The device "insisted" on me logging into the old account. I've tried many things to try to make samsung forget about my old account but to no avail, is there a solution to this? Help is much appreciated!

Vincent

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hey there!

If you are still having issues with logging in to your Samsung Account, I recommend reaching out to our Samsung Accounts team for further assistance. They can be reached directly at 1-855-795-0509.

View solution in context

4 Replies
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Can't you log into your old Samsung account using your Google account?

0 Likes
userM9AKyh2LBi
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Sorry I didn't make that clear that i don't have access to the Google account either. Thanks for the idea.

0 Likes
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Not sure if this would work, but I would try to factory reset the phone, and then when you set it up again, use your new Samsung account.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hey there!

If you are still having issues with logging in to your Samsung Account, I recommend reaching out to our Samsung Accounts team for further assistance. They can be reached directly at 1-855-795-0509.