Original topic:

Not able to send or receive calls or texts without Wi-Fi on my Galaxy A21

(Topic created: 08-28-2021 04:45 PM)
scooterpie59
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have an Galaxy A21 and cannot send or receive calls or texts without WI-FI I have tried all the troubleshooting fixes I can find on the T-mobile website as well as the tech sites. I have replaced my SIM all to no avail. Can anyone help? I have no network availability most days at work so I usually end up playing phone tag. HELP 

12 Replies
Jaystarrockzz
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Make sure airplane mode is turned off. Factory reset your device and started fresh. Could also be a factor where you reside at as some networks don't cover all areas
mintulip
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I actually ran into this same problem. I'd like to know what fixes it. I called complained, and it seemed to me that IT fixed it on there end
scooterpie59
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I am hoping to avoid that hurry up and wait with T-mobile IT again but may need to do it again.
0 Likes
woodstockBill
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I put apps to be able to download them and all
It does it spinning can't make a connection with out any Wi-Fi this phone is terrible and I just picked it up yesterday and was told it's the best one out there
0 Likes
Mike4theHills
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Not trying to be negative but the A21 is a "mid level" phone. Don't get me wrong, it's a good phone but it lacks the performance of the more expensive flagship devices. That being said, I doubt the problem you're describing is fault of the phone. My question to help you out, was a new Sim card installed in your device or did you swap out the one from your old phone?
scooterpie59
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I put in a news SIM
EliaM
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
When I got my phone I had the same problem. I just switched out the sim my new phone had with my old sim card. Try swapping out the sim cards, maybe it'll help.
0 Likes
scooterpie59
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Same issue with the original SIM ELiaM. It really has me stumped. I sat through 3 tech experts at t-mobile and was in Q for the fourth but was hung up on. Er...the call dropped. 2 and a half hours 😴
0 Likes
marklgilliland
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I got same issue too. But after getting into many website finally i have to reset my mobile and after that its working fine. No issue at all sometime there is some updates from mobile company of some apps create problem so reset is you last option as worst case.

0 Likes