Original topic:

Not happy with the A20 phone

(Topic created: 06-11-2022 12:27 PM)
Ridingdouble
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I'll never buy another Samsung phone. I purchased an A20 re 2.5 years ago, paying over $300.00. I'm not one to replace a phone until the phone shows signs of dieing. Besides it's storage filling up so fast, it's battery life needs recharging now twice a day. Also, as the phone aged, it started changing features on its own. Even adjusting the sensitivity did not stop the "ghost" in the phone. Thus, soon I'll purchase a new phone and it will not be a Samsung. I love Samsung TVs, but no more of their phones. Samsung, you couldnt pay me to use another Samsung phone. I'd rather do without!

4 Replies
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Sounds like typical cell phone manufacturers. They end of life us after about 2 years. Especially if you dont have a "flagship" phone.
Ridingdouble
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
They need to stick to TVs. I'll only buy a Samsung TV, they're great. My daughter bought their major appliances which lasted 3 years and me, their phone, NEVER AGAIN. TVs yes: everything else, NO. I'm getting rid of it this week. I will not even send it to our troops. They deserve better!
0 Likes
ILoveGabcom
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have a Note 20, and I've had to download a several apps to counterbalance their illogical decisions when they designed the phone. Now I'm happy with it, but if I didn't make the modifications, I wouldn't keep it! 😁
Try seeking for party apps that will help. The solutions are (unfortunately) found in third party apps because the developers have phones that equally frustrate them, too.
~Failure is the mother of success.
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Neutron Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If you have to charge the phone twice a day you probably need to replace the battery.
0 Likes