cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Notifications not showing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought a new Samsung A40 somedays ago, but the notifications wont show. I tried any youtube tutorial and searched the issue on google but nothing worked, and it's annoying not getting the notifications only when you open the app you see that someone messaged you. If someone knows how to fix this please help me 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Notifications not showing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For the people who have the same issue as me, i went to the Samsung store near my city and they told me it was a software issue in the phone they fixed my software and took them 2 hours after that i got my phone back all reseted so i would make a back up first before you go, and now that my software is fixed i get my notifications again. 

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Astronaut

Have you went to the settings and then go to notification

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you went to the settings and then go to notification

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Have you went to the settings and then go to notification

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes i did, but that didn't work too 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You know, that happens to me too. I have a Samsung A20 and, everytime I press, show notifications on lock screen, it just wont show. If you dont mind, if you ever do find out, Email me at licoriceturtle1234@gmail.com tysm!😊

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah, it automatically just doesn't

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Which app specifically are you having the problem with?

*if I have helped you, please like this post ❤️ If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a solution ✅ Hope you have a great day!
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Every app. The only app who still sends me notifications sometimes are Instagram or Whatsapp that's all and even those notifications sometimes come later, when i open another app i see that i missed like 200 messages and i just don't like it because i wanne be updated with all my social media messages 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And on your status bar setting, you have it set to show all notifications?

Are you using default Samsung launcher, themes, icon packs? Just wondering if there's a bug in a 3rd party app/setting that's causing the notification problem.

*if I have helped you, please like this post ❤️ If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a solution ✅ Hope you have a great day!
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes i have tried all of those and  i'm using default normally i changed nothing 

@Mari_K wrote:

Are you using default Samsung launcher, themes, icon packs? Just wondering if there's a bug in a 3rd party app/setting that's causing the notification problem.

@Mari_K wrote:

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I know you said you've already researched the issue, but just in case, here is a link with some troubleshooting steps from Samsung support

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-manage-notifications/

I hope this gets figured out,i can only imagine how frustrated you must feel, because I know I would be if it were me.