JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

One UI screen recorder

(Topic created: 04-21-2019 06:46 PM)
usergCMjMmTwa1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Samsung please add in a built in system wide screen recorder for ONE UI in the quick settings so that I can record my whole screen and anything I want and not just games.

6 Replies
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for your suggestion. I have tagged your post as feedback so ideas and suggestions will be viewed by our Samsung team. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userOKHFJsKkdc
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Please do, and make it similar to the iPhone's screen recording app. In which, the user can record internal audio and listen to it at the same time 

95gsrturbo
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

There are play store apps from Google that add themselves to the the drop down settings in the notonotifica area.

But one made by Samsung would be more trusted and reliable I would hope. 

0 Likes
userMrosxLZhtc
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

what I did was I went into game launcher, and then clicked the 3 dots, and go to add apps. there, I  added apps like snapchat and Instagram and other apps I wanted to screen record. now if I open those selected apps, there is a lil record button on the bottom of the screen 🙂

mynameisjosh
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

omg, you are a lifesaver,  and an absolute genius for figuring this out. 

SAMSUNG, PAY ATTENTION TO THIS GUY

0 Likes
Yesamwilling
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

another feature I can add to my never ending list.  I'm looking for the share options an/or  YouTube.be to uploaded to my Channel. 

0 Likes