JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Old versions for texting

(Topic created: 09-20-2019 09:45 AM)
hugh3020
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello all. My question is how can I get the versions that aloud me to set up the time when i can send the text message!!!! 😊

Thank you

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

You can still schedule text messages all you have to do is click on the plus icon next to the box you type in 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "βœ“ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

You can still schedule text messages all you have to do is click on the plus icon next to the box you type in 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "βœ“ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in context

hugh3020
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Great thank you so much you made my day!!!

0 Likes
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Anything to help you solve your problem were you able to find it

hugh3020
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Yes I did I thank you again I love this part of the texting life thank you so much

0 Likes
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Great if you could mark the post that answered your question as solved and if you have any other questions feel free to ask 

0 Likes