cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

One UI 2 upgrade Bluetooth stopped working properly

Any ideas how to get my bluetooth to start working again???  I just got the update last week, and now my bluetooth wont work in my semi! I need to be able to keep using this function, so I can work safely, and legally. Can I go back to the version I had before the update?? That worked without any problems. C'mon Samsung, you gotta fix this!!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: One UI 2 upgrade Bluetooth stopped working properly

Hmm @2BuckChuck could you let us know more?

1. What device are you using? 
  2. What is the firmware version from Settings >> About Phone?
  3. What are you trying to do with bluetooth specifically?
  4. What is happening instead?

Try the following for help:

I hope the above helps!

---

Did this reply help? Let us know which step worked for you! Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution"  if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
Highlighted
Constellation

I have an A20, I cant find the firmware on that tab in my phone. I have my phone connected to my stereo in my semi so I can accept calls hands free, as there is a very costly fine for taking on a phone and driving if you're a commercial driver, so having working bluetooth is a necessity, di much that if I cant fix the problem, I'll have to switch to an iPhone which I do not want to do. 

Highlighted
Supernova

Let me know if the steps there helped @2BuckChuck !

---

Did this reply help? Let us know which step worked for you! Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution"  if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation!