Original topic:

Phone Trade In

(Topic created: 10-01-2020 06:28 AM)
Crimreaper6
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Why is it that when you go to trade phones, its always the Samsung S series or Note series that you can trade and never the A series. Can someone elaborate on that?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
jaly4103
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
possibly because the a series is usually sold in the prepaid stores. I used to have same problem until I purchased my note 9 from Amazon instead of metro pcs. I find it quit unfair that if you can't afford the contract or you choose not to be on a contract the phones offered from those companies do not qualify for upgrades the same as contract phones and you cannot just walk into any store and buy accessories for them

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
jaly4103
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
possibly because the a series is usually sold in the prepaid stores. I used to have same problem until I purchased my note 9 from Amazon instead of metro pcs. I find it quit unfair that if you can't afford the contract or you choose not to be on a contract the phones offered from those companies do not qualify for upgrades the same as contract phones and you cannot just walk into any store and buy accessories for them
Crimreaper6
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
thanks
0 Likes