JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Phone cannot play music while on a video call

(Topic created on: 2/11/21 4:23 AM)
seekhelp
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

How come my phon3 cant play music and video while on the phone, it doesnt make sense?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ekamek
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
That should be a background action, nothing that should impede your ability to use the phone. If is not letting you use the phone, can you power it off? If so, restart it and see what happens. It shouldn't stop you from using it.

View solution in context

27 Replies
Ekamek
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Until Android 11, audio is 100% controlled/owned/used (whatever term you want put here) by a single app at a time. Even if you have separate sound option set, audio API isn't shared between 2 apps. That's supposed to change with Android 12 but we have to wait until it's released.
0 Likes
seekhelp
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
thanks
0 Likes
Ekamek
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
you're welcome
0 Likes
seekhelp
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
can i ask you a question
0 Likes
Ekamek
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
yes
0 Likes
seekhelp
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Can you help me my phone says Learning usage patterns how do i fix this issue
0 Likes
Ekamek
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
That's should be a Bixby learning to better provide services you have selected or want like location, home address, sleep times, work location, etc. so Bixby can adjust your phone to different settings. Either Bixby or Google Assistant are the ones learning your usage and patterns to provide location/time based automation for the phone. If you turn Bixby or Google Assistant off and still see the message then it could be something specific to your phone that I can't know unless with it which may not be possible. Nothing really wrong with it unless it's using a lot of battery and there is something bad associated with the message.
seekhelp
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
people said that i should wait and ill sort itself or need to factory reset my phone
0 Likes
Solution
Ekamek
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
That should be a background action, nothing that should impede your ability to use the phone. If is not letting you use the phone, can you power it off? If so, restart it and see what happens. It shouldn't stop you from using it.

View solution in context