JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Phone gets hot when using Smart View

(Topic created: 08-23-2022 03:41 PM)
Nae182291
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have the a71 5g and every time I do smart view my phone gets really hot. Do anyone know why this happening or how I can stop it from happening??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Smart view is just a power hungry app in general, it's super resource intensive and even my s22 ultra can feel toasty after a while of using smartview or dex. So while using the phone, make sure that there are too many other apps open that you don't need, turn off wifi if you aren't using that either and just use data or the other way around depending on what you're using also DONT charge your phone while doing it, that would be a ton more heat going through if you did both at the same time.
If it really worries you, you can by a fan for your device to keep it cool. I personally have a razor mobile gaming fan to keep my phone cool when the las vegas desert weather kicks in and starts torching my phone

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Smart view is just a power hungry app in general, it's super resource intensive and even my s22 ultra can feel toasty after a while of using smartview or dex. So while using the phone, make sure that there are too many other apps open that you don't need, turn off wifi if you aren't using that either and just use data or the other way around depending on what you're using also DONT charge your phone while doing it, that would be a ton more heat going through if you did both at the same time.
If it really worries you, you can by a fan for your device to keep it cool. I personally have a razor mobile gaming fan to keep my phone cool when the las vegas desert weather kicks in and starts torching my phone
Nae182291
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Tyank you ☺️
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yessir. Also be sure to mark as a solution if it helps fo others who have the problem can see this and know
Options
Other Mobile Devices
All phones heat up when running power hungry apps though.