cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user1ATcblUtCy
Constellation

Please Connect a device in Samsung Kies I cannot transfer photos or contacts

JUMP TO SOLUTION

HI how is it going today.  I am having a small problem when I go into the latest version of Samsung Kies for my Samsung cell phone and plug in my charging cable witch is also from Samsung and all I get for words in Kies is the words please plug in a device and I have plugged in my charging cable into my Desktop tower into one of the ports on the frront of the tower and nothing comes up and nothing connects or nothing happens at all in Samsung Kies what can I try for possible solutions please.  I did not have any issues or problems before this.  I was able to at one time  to transfer my contacts and photos off of Samsung cell phone to my hp pavilion desktop through Samsung Kies.  My charging cable is working with no problem because I also charge my Samsung flip phone each day.

some info that might be helpful:

Windows 10 64 Bit operating system

Os Build:

Windows version:

creators update

Samsung information below:

model:

SM-B780W

Samsung flip cell phone

Windows 10 home edition

Thanks every one for your time and your help is appreciated.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
user1ATcblUtCy
Constellation

Re: Please Connect a device in Samsung Kies I cannot transfer photos or contacts

JUMP TO SOLUTION

HI thanks for the solution.  I did find a solution to my issue.  I went to download.com and I downloaded the lastest version of the Samsung Driver for cell phone models it also works on windows 10 home so I downloaded it and reinstalled the driver to my desktop computer now Kies 3 latested version works I can now connect my cell phone to Kies3 latested version with no problem.

Thanks for the help.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Please Connect a device in Samsung Kies I cannot transfer photos or contacts

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, @user1ATcblUtCy. I'm glad you reached out here with your concern.
I certainly want to assist you further with this matter. To better do that, can the Community have the exact model number and Baseband version (both under Settings>About Device) for your device as well as your carrier? Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user1ATcblUtCy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

HI thanks for the solution.  I did find a solution to my issue.  I went to download.com and I downloaded the lastest version of the Samsung Driver for cell phone models it also works on windows 10 home so I downloaded it and reinstalled the driver to my desktop computer now Kies 3 latested version works I can now connect my cell phone to Kies3 latested version with no problem.

Thanks for the help.

View solution in original post

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Glad to hear everything is fixed up!  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.