JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Please bring back the physical home button on smart phones

(Topic created: 06-07-2021 07:15 AM)
useras84BDAtIV
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I hope Samsung will bring back the physical home button.

I personally own a Samsung C7 phone, I have been using it for more than 5 years and I really like the home button. 

I am considering getting a new phone but I realize Samsung no longer launches phones with the physical home button, this upsets me a lot. 

The physical home button is easy to use, and it is especially useful because I can always click it when the screen start to freeze, that helps solve the problem immediately, it is also convenient for taking screenshots.  I am also worried that I may accidentally touch the home key if I own one of your latest phones.

My family and I have owned several Samsung's smart phone over the past  10 years. We really like using Samsung's smart phone and I hope you may consider bringing back the home button for smart phones.

I understand that some people like the virtual home key, while some people like me may prefer the physical home button. Therefore, it would be great if you can introduce 2 versions of phone with physical or virtual home key; or introduce a new models for the physical home button lovers. 

Since most of the smart phone producers are producing phones without the key buttons, bringing back the home buttons may make Samsung stand out. 

I sincerely hope that you may consider my suggestion. This is my first time posting recommendation here because I do not know where I can give feedback to Samsung. I apologize if I have made any mistakes. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks for reaching out. 

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks for reaching out. 

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.