Original topic:

Please change the name of the Trash folder to Erased

(Topic created: 10-23-2021 02:36 AM)
RubalS
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

This request is to Samsung that Please change folder name Trash to Erased. Coz i have lots of pictures and music that to me thhat means lot. I love those pictures and music even more than my own life. If some reason i need to delete any thing i don't want to that stuff goes in any folder name TRASH. You know what I mean, so that's why I'm doing this request. Thax..... i really appreciated............ # Very Important Request.

0 Likes
2 Replies
TheRealSusieRed
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I wish I had this little to worry about lol. I'm praying they do it for you, RubalS🤗
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.