cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Please give the solution how to convert HIEC to JPEG

When I have share my camera picture all picture are geting HIEC file. I want to get all of my picture HIEC to JPEG formet, Please help. Thanks. 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Please give the solution how to convert HIEC to JPEG

Good afternoon @userqeA8yc1GpZ Try this: Open your camera app then tap the Settings gear icon at the left corner: this will take you into your Camera settings, next> tap "Save options" the setting to convert your photos to JPEG will be here of you're using a Device with One UI. Screenshot_20200919-124358_Camera.jpg

Highlighted
Astronaut

HIEC FILE.PNG

@d_spi , I find the  HIEF option but I have not find HIEC option which I have desperatly seeking for solution. 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@userqeA8yc1GpZ wrote:

HIEC FILE.PNG

@d_spi , I find the  HIEF option but I have not find HIEC option which I have desperatly seeking for solution. 

@userqeA8yc1GpZ Which Samsung Device are you using?

Highlighted

Go to your recorded video.........select edit.........select resolution.........hit the switch for hevc off. Now save the video in original. That is how you convert.

If this solved your concern. Tap the 3 dots and select............
Highlighted

Hi, I checked on two different Samsung devices, in the camera settings, under save options the choice is hiec on or off , slide the button to off.
Hope this helps.
Highlighted

Check the Play Store for an app to convert your existing photos from hiec to jpeg.