Original topic:

Powershare

(Topic created: 06-19-2022 04:41 AM)
userOO3Azb6OCm
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hey

I have an A53s 5G and my friend needed to charge hia phone, i tried to turn on powershare but didnt see the icon and could'nt realise how to turn that on

Any help?

Thanks.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I do not think the a53s is compatible with powershare. It is only on the S series, from the s10 to currently, the s22 phones. It is also on the note 10 and later, and the fold series.

View solution in context

4 Replies
cpassley
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
settings>battery and device care>battery>wireless power sharing. toggle this on.

alternatively, pull down your notification draw, all the way down and cycle through the screens of icons until you see the power sharing icon, then press it.
0 Likes
Solution
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I do not think the a53s is compatible with powershare. It is only on the S series, from the s10 to currently, the s22 phones. It is also on the note 10 and later, and the fold series.
krayzie15
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
It doesn't have it. Power share is reserved for flagship Samsung phones
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have an ᴀ⁵² and utilize portable chargers frequently. While using type c→type c charging cables / devices (after the device's battery reaches 100% and ceases to charge) I will connect the phone to the charger. Everytime Ive made this mistake, it has resulted in a major draw on the phones battery leaving me with a very dead phone, minutes after indicating it was fully charged. If this phone lacks that option, where is all that energy being drawn, if not the charger's battery?
0 Likes