cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Premium care

Hi, I'm trying for days to get premium care to my samsung galaxy A51, and I don't know why nobody can help me....please anyone can help me about this...thanks

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Premium care

Same problem for S20
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out and for your interest in Samsung Premium Care. I can understand wanting to register your device during your eligibility time, I would recommend reaching out to our Premium Care department by calling 1-866-371-9501 to inquire about how to register for Premium Care. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

I don't know what's happening, nobody can resolve this, I've called many times to customer service but they can help me to get premium care for my samsung galaxy a51 ....its frustrating this situation 😒

Highlighted
Astronaut

yes I had the same problem too and when I call they have no clue
Highlighted
Astronaut

The premium care phone number won't allow me to talk to a person because my phone number is not already connected to a premium care account. who do contact?
Highlighted
Astronaut

I got through to a customer service rep. Make sure you are using the "Samsung Members V1" app (gray icon) and not "Samsung Members" (blue icon). Uninstall the blue icon app if you have it. In the V1 app, search "premium care", and click on the "learn" tab. That will allow you to check eligibility and register.

Highlighted
Constellation

DISAPPOINTED
Highlighted
Constellation

I also called the premium care department and got nowhere. They do not know why the app isn't working. Meanwhile, I have a $1400 z flip 5g that is not protected because Samsung has a broken app. I also used the "v1" didnt work. Can someone actually solve this issue?

Highlighted
Asteroid

I bought the Samsung Z flip 5G to and I have been trying to buy the premium care and I have been tossed around so many places and no one knows what to do this is crazy