cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Problem With Android 10 update for A20

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So, I've heard that the android 10 update is in the U.S which u hope that is true but the problem is it's only in the Verizon carrier and not other carriers like sprint, metro by tmobile, and etc. That's very tough for me since I use metro by tmobile version and yet I still don't have the Android 10 for my A20. I even contact Samsung support in twitter and they said the carriers have to release the update themselves now. I guess all we can do now is just wait wait and wait and wait for our carriers besides Verizon to release the update because this is kinda ridiculous that I still don't have android 10 on my A20

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sun

Re: Problem With Android 10 update for A20

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yes updates are sent out by carriers. Samsung will send it out to your carrier once its ready. Then your carrier will have to make a few changes here and there. Once its ready they will send out the update in waves to multiple devices at a time. So be on the lookout. Hopefully you get it soon!
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Sun

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yes updates are sent out by carriers. Samsung will send it out to your carrier once its ready. Then your carrier will have to make a few changes here and there. Once its ready they will send out the update in waves to multiple devices at a time. So be on the lookout. Hopefully you get it soon!
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you Josh it's been 3 months I haven't get the update and now I am really expecting to get it this month. I don't know the process of the updates but I don't know if Samsung gave the update to metro by tmobile or metro is just taking a while to give it to us if they have it themselves

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm with Boost Mobile so I'll probably get it next year.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You mean never because it is supposed to get android 11, unless that is a lie too. As far as July is going for Tmobile, Sprint, and my Factory Unlocked. Nothing promised for July is happening. The R2 Community has already changed the schedule to all A20 phones to Released. So either we are still getting android 10 and a endless waiting game or we got shafted, and not getting either android 10 or android 11 next year. This is why I do not trust these guys. Always say one thing and do another. Check daily for android 10, and it is just not there. I read online searching about update on A20 getting android 11, and some sites say it doesn't and we just get one major OS update. Since Samsung is not responding hardly at all to any of there A20 threads here, hard to tell what Samsung is doing at all. Just sitting back and watching us get madder and madder, and doing nothing at all.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And still no update to my factory unlocked A20.  Talk about slow.