Original topic:

Problems applying themes since the july 2022 update

(Topic created: 07-25-2022 09:08 AM)
StarShineBright
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have Samsung Galaxy A32.

Yes I'm 40 and yes I've spent a Hella lot of money on themes via the galaxy theme store. I'd say, I've purchased around 400 in the last 3 years. Most of them in the last year. 

However since the last update to our phones,  I believe it was beginning of July (this month) 2022, now every time I go to apply most themes, it says that " blah blah may not apply correctly bc this theme is not optimized for your software." I've spoken to a contact I have at one of the major theme company's on the galaxy theme store. She said they're updating them on their end however the problem lies with Samsung and irts the last update. Bc shes so lovely  she  was kind enough to lmk I just had to let her know which themes weren't working and to let her know if i would like to request an update for them specifically or if I would like anothet theme instead, if this being the case to list the particular theme and she would send me a code. Now I highly doubt all the other company's I've bought from will be as accommodating. Yes i realize that there are a lot of  free themes but i really  love customizing everything in my life and would customize  a boyfriend if I could lol. Themes usually run from 99cents to approx $5. The bigger companies usually have theirs for a standard price of $2.49 each theme. Now figure I have about lets say 350 from other companies that are not working since this android update,  thats about $870 down the drain. That is NOT cool. Is anyone else experiencing  a similar notificaTion when they go to apply a theme.??? Maybe I'll just go ahead and call Samsung rn...as this is only making me more frustrated 😠 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Yamialex224
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You can still apply them. I get the error from time to time and it still apies
0 Likes