Original topic:

Problems with internet speed via wifi.

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 03:48 PM)
useralZge54wmn
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi guys, please help. I recently bought a used Samsung galaxy S10, at first everything was ok, but after a while I noticed that something was wrong with the speed of the Internet via wifi. I have 100 Mbps Internet at home, and on other devices, the Internet works well, somewhere around 100-120 Mbps, but on S10, when I do a speed test, it first rises to almost 100, then drops to 60-70 and fluctuates in this zone. This is not critical, the Internet, in principle, works, but still it is not pleasant to see that the speed is almost 2 times less than that which the router gives out. What could be the problem? Is there something wrong with the modem?2021-09-14_22-56.pngphoto_2021-09-14_22-55-19.jpg

0 Likes
3 Replies
919Rider
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
connecting at 2.4 frequencies? try 5ghz wifi channels to be safe. Try a speed test on another device, what is the result?
0 Likes
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Turn off power save mode on your phone, it slows down performance... if that doesn't work, your internet service company can walk you through settings to take throttling off the connection from their end in your modem settings
0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Neutron Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Check the wifi power output of your router
0 Likes