JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

A10e Problems With Connections

(Topic created: 12-05-2019 12:44 PM)
Samsung_O0QnROj
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Does anyone else have issues with a samsung A10e galaxy? Mine keeps saying no connection, and I am missing calls, comming in, and have a hard time making calls?? Any clue if/when this issue will be resolved? I have used samsung for years and never had any issues like I am having now.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks for reaching out.

I recommend reaching out to your carrier regarding this.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks for reaching out.

I recommend reaching out to your carrier regarding this.

Samsung_O0QnROj
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I called straight talk, they suggest to take it back where you bought it, and get another one. I am having this exact same issue!!!!! When you find out let me know!!#momma got to be reachable for child!!

0 Likes
ARD93
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I am now on my second A10e. The first was returned to AT&T and a replacement sent. The new phone is not quite as bad, but still takes at least 2 attempts to connect to my car's entertainment system via USB.

0 Likes
Geyes1109
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have the exact same problem on my phone also
0 Likes
ARD93
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I gave up and now have an A51. Much better - connects first time, every time. Kept the old A10 to use on wifi only for my work emails.
0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes