Products don't last

Highlighted
Constellation

Products don't last

Stay away from their products!!
Listen to this ...
1: I purchased a samsung e tab now a year ago, screen died after 6 months. Sent it for repair as it was under warranty. After a FEW WEEKS they say we cannot fix it ! They offer to refund me $199 (cheap company I guess I loose 16 bucks of the sales tax)
Check will arrive in couple of weeks they say ....took 2 months !!!! I had to complain to get the money back. I had to call and echat back and forth 5 times.
2 : same time as tablet I bought a Samsung gear watch.... Guess what ? Home button craps out too... Sent it to repair .that got fixed fairly fast under warranty.
3 :Now yesterday (October 11th 2018) my 3 year old 27 inch curved Samsung monitor dies as I was browsing watching YouTube. Never moved it ,casually used it,always dusted it. Perfect condition. Died tried everything. Cleaning connections unplugged it etc.. Samsung just doesn't make lasting product anymore. My friend 55inch TV (yes a Samsung product) died on him a week ago the TV was just over 1 year !!!!!so yes not replaced because out of warranty. Goodbye $1200 I know this sounds over the top . But I would not waste my time writing this for no reason.
( Writing on a galaxy s9+ 🙄)
I am done with their products . I am so annoyed . This is the last straw.
Sony and Dell might be a little more expensive. But they have proven to be way more reliable.