Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry
I would try doing this. Get the phone to recovery mode. Then wipe the cache partition then restart the phone.
1. Firstly, push the Power button for a couple of seconds and tap Restart two times
2. Then hold down Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
3. When you see Recovery Mode let go of all keys. It will say Android Recovery on the top with options going down.
4. Use the volume keys to scroll down to Wipe Cache Partition and use the power key to confirm that.
5. It will perform that function and tell you it was successful below. Then select Reboot System Now.
The device will restart and the issue should go away. Please let me know if this worked. If not i can find another solution that can resolve this
Since the A70 is an international phone it is not supported in this forum, since this forum only helps with U.S based product. I would suggest visiting the interantional website for more information.