cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Proxmentry working even the normal home screen

I bought A70 I'm using it for  3 months now there is problem with proxmentry sensor it's working even the home screen also why is that

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Proxmentry working even the normal home screen

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Go to Phone and type *#0*# and test the sensor

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hello userSbATY8lOl2, 

I would try doing this. Get the phone to recovery mode. Then wipe the cache partition then restart the phone. 

1.  Firstly, push the Power button for a couple of seconds and tap Restart two times
2.  Then hold down Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
3. When you see Recovery Mode let go of all keys. It will say Android Recovery on the top with options going down. 
4. Use the volume keys to scroll down to Wipe Cache Partition and use the power key to confirm that.
5. It will perform that function and tell you it was successful below. Then select Reboot System Now. 

The device will restart and the issue should go away. Please let me know if this worked. If not i can find another solution that can resolve this Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Product Expert

Since the A70 is an international phone it is not supported in this forum, since this forum only helps with U.S based product. I would suggest visiting the interantional website for more information.