cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

ReUpdate about A20 android 10 update

I've heard we were suppose to get the android 10 update in May 2020 and right now it's literally about to be the end of May in the U.S 2020. I posted this on May 30th btw and I yet to still don't have the android 10 update when do we get it? I have the SM-A205U and the A20 is really good device so android 10 would be nice

I made a post like this already like 4 days ago and I've been patient for a while lol. My guess could be they've probably delayed the update until June because of the coronavirus since it happened to India but when do I get the update I really want to know to have more fun on my A20 device with the new navigation gestures, screen recording ( I hope ), animations, camera UI and more. This phone is only a year old and never had a software update so it would be nice to have a new one like Android 10 since it started with Android 9

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: ReUpdate about A20 android 10 update

I'm growing very impatient because I've watched videos and they all say:April 26,may 4, may 31st, like when Is it going to be people

Highlighted
Astronaut

same I'm growing kinda impatient myself

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re-No-Update, as we see more and more posts and threads about A20 and Samsung just sits back doing nothing on it. Years and years with USA in the back of the line with updates. No matter what we say they just will not budge.

Highlighted
Astronaut

i don't get why they do this User4r 😔😭

Highlighted
Astronaut

Me too. I'm waiting, but nothing is happening.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

And still nothing is happening in the beginning of July.