JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Reboot System Now on new phone A71

(Topic created: 08-10-2020 01:19 PM)
21max
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello I just bought today a new Samsung A71 and when I turn on the phone appear me the yellow triangle with black exclamation mark and   ask me to reboot the system. Somebody knows why? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Do you have a video or photos of the issue that might help us?

Here's an article that may help here: <edit>

https://thedroidguy.com/how-to-fix-a-galaxy-a70-that-keeps-rebooting-by-itself-1113508

--

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 

View solution in context

3 Replies
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@21max try making sure the device is charged and troubleshoot for power issues.

As well, does forcing a reboot by powering the device off and on help? Hold the power button to do so.

As well, try wiping the device cache and then this action again. Didn't work? Try resetting the device and then this action once again.

---

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
0 Likes
21max
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello I am not able to turn on my new phone, it's asking me to reboot. My question is why? I never seen a new phone at the first switch on to reboot. 

0 Likes
Solution
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Do you have a video or photos of the issue that might help us?

Here's an article that may help here: <edit>

https://thedroidguy.com/how-to-fix-a-galaxy-a70-that-keeps-rebooting-by-itself-1113508

--