Original topic:

Recommend the Samsung Galaxy A13

(Topic created: 09-24-2022 02:10 PM)
JesseGalaxyA13
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices

My S9+ screen broke aswell as the camera lens so I just had to get a new phone and had to do a downgrade in a way for now but really the A13 is just like the S Galaxy series just way cheaper and the only down side to me is the camera is not as good but still pretty good and obviously the processor is not quite as fast but it's close enough that you just gotta be smarter then the phone and it does everything your old better phone did but highly recommend for parents if getting a kid first phone the Samsung galaxy A series is very nice affordable and good for someone to learn how to use a phone before they get a $2000 phone at some point 

2 Replies
Geek_DTech
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
**bleep**- I had to turn away a repair like that because we didn't have the parts and it ended up being a $99 device replacement unfortunately the customer had other issues going and I told them to come back when they are ready to file the claim.
0 Likes
JesseGalaxyA13
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I had more problems with the phone then the screen or I would have used the insurance but when the camera lens is busted out the phone is not fixable
0 Likes