Original topic:

Recording videos

(Topic created: 10-12-2021 05:55 PM)
NaliLali
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
How can I record videos at concerts.. events and have sound that's not distorted?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Good evening @NaliLali  I hope you're doing well 

There's not really a technical fix for your phone's camera audio from concerts being distored. Usually depending on how much audio your phone's internal microphone pick up in an environmental situation determines how well both video and audio will come through. Which device do you have? 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Good evening @NaliLali  I hope you're doing well 

There's not really a technical fix for your phone's camera audio from concerts being distored. Usually depending on how much audio your phone's internal microphone pick up in an environmental situation determines how well both video and audio will come through. Which device do you have? 

Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices

You will need to dampen the sound by using foam or fur that will control the sound waves enter the mic.

the phone by itself is too exposed to the noise at the event.

You can use a 3rd party mic accessory to record the sound, which will be your best option.

Or if you know where the mics are on the phone... you can adhere dampeners around the mic to control the sound waves hitting the mic. This will be messy and difficult to do properly and effectively.

0 Likes
NaliLali
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Thank you!
0 Likes