Original topic:

How can I recover my contacts?

(Topic created: 01-23-2021 07:51 AM)
usermD4YK5YOlF
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Dear Members,

I recovery reset My Galaxy J2 Prime without back up. How can I recover my contacts? Thank you. 

PS. I tried UltData recovery tool but it gave only emails not contact numbers.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If you saved your contacts from your Google and or Samsung accounts then once you login to those accounts your contacts should be back onto your device. If they were just saved to your device, I'm afraid they are lost and you'd have to input them again. Anytime you add a new contact make sure to save it to either your Google or Samsung account, to make sure an easy transition to another device or if you have to do a reset.
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!