Original topic:

Reset country in the ID information on Google account

(Topic created: 01-25-2023 03:51 AM)
MTFN
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi

I have a a Galaxy AS PHONE, HOW DO I RESET THE COUNTRY IN THE ID INFORMATION OF MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT IN THE INITIAL SET UP. THE COUNTRY IS ACTUALLY THE ONLY INFORMATION I CAN'T UPDATE
THANKS 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Welcome to the community, we are happy to have you here. I can certainly understand your frustration with no being able to can the country ID information on your Google account and would recommend reaching out to Google as they are the only ones able to assist with updating Google account information. I would also recommend reaching out to our Samsung account team directly at (855) 795-0509 to verify the country listed in your Samsung account is correct.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Welcome to the community, we are happy to have you here. I can certainly understand your frustration with no being able to can the country ID information on your Google account and would recommend reaching out to Google as they are the only ones able to assist with updating Google account information. I would also recommend reaching out to our Samsung account team directly at (855) 795-0509 to verify the country listed in your Samsung account is correct.