cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_iURerXk
Astronaut

Root Device

What's the best Root/no pc Apk for a Samsung Galaxy J3 Aura?.

6 REPLIES 6
Honored Contributor

Re: Root Device


@Samsung_iURerXk wrote:

What's the best Root/no pc Apk for a Samsung Galaxy J3 Aura?.


This is official Samsung forum Smiley Happy  I don't think you will have much success in here.  Search online and possibly you will be shown xda developers site where you could find what you are looking for, if root for your device exists


Reply
Loading...
Samsung_iURerXk
Astronaut

Re: Root Device

Thanks 👍

Reply
Loading...
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Root Device

@Samsung_iURerXk     I would recommend not rooting your device since you wont be able to use some of the features and you would lose your warrenty  


Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
Reply
Loading...
amanda95
Galaxy

Re: Root Device

 


@GaryB82 wrote:

@Samsung_iURerXk     I would recommend not rooting your device since you wont be able to use some of the features and you would lose your warrenty  


 

 

What features are lost?       Are they essential?

 

As for warranty voided after rooting, this argument is becoming obsolete just like the warranty of the unit itself...

 

1 year, isn'it?

Reply
Loading...
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Root Device

Features like Samsung Pass Samsung Health and a few others are disabled if Knox security on the phone is tripped due to rooting the device


Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
Reply
Loading...
amanda95
Galaxy

Re: Root Device


@GaryB82 wrote:

Features like Samsung Pass Samsung Health and a few others are disabled if Knox security on the phone is tripped due to rooting the device


 

Samsung Pass and Health are not essential, some might even classify as bloatware.

One important feature you lose is the automatic firmware update through OTA, something that is manageable.      Secure Folder is gone,  true, and I would miss that feature,  but its sacrifice would be justified by the benefits brought by rooting.  

Reply
Loading...