cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WomboCombo
Constellation

Re: S health app: updating nutrition intake

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Count me in on an update to this app. I'm a type 1 diabetic transitioning to a lower-carb lifestyle and this app has the ratios wrong for my diet. 

TecRide
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So it's been almost a year now. What's everyone else using that can do this? I like using Samsung health because it's convenient and I have a galaxy watch as well .

userO8FZle8zLq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am in on the change as well. Come on Samsung!!! I am following keto and its funny that I am following it exactly but my "Nutrient balance score is in the 50-70 range. If I was able to adjust to what I need for my diet it would help.

Highlighted
useriBxN0QSwXu
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would also very much like to be able to track net carbs and adjust for macros.  MyFitnessPal can do this so I don't understand why Samsung is so slow to even respond to our comments.  It's enough of a disappointment for me to switch to a smart watch.  If the native app for a watch I'm using doesn't have the functionaility or even the most basic fitness apps than why bother buying the hardware in the first place?  Especially if Samsung doesn't care enough about its customers to respond to a thread that's been active for almost a year.

userNhtKQjduth
Astronaut

S health app: updating nutrition intake

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Another upvote from me!

user10AJf7E2qd
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here I would love to just use the Samsung health app but I can't adjust macros for my diet.  Also a barcode scanner would be nice for the food section.

userorkzJqrJQe
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Absolutely, upvote here as well. They even hit me with advertisements for help with diabetes, and yet they can't allow for this simple functionality. I'd also like to see the number for sugars, since it definitely has that data. Not sure why you can't show individual things like this?