cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userBY1hD8Ts5e
Asteroid

S7 Status Bar disappeared

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Status Bar disappeared & I can't get it back.  I tried switching from East Mode to Standard but that didn't work. 

I also can't get my notification bar & drawer to work.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S7 Status Bar disappeared

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for that information. In order to remove your device from safe mode you would restart your device. I would recommend removing your apps one by one to see which app is causing the symptoms you are experiencing.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you using a theme or third-party launcher on your device? Just to clarify are you switching from East Mode to Standard?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userBY1hD8Ts5e
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not sure about These or 3rd party launcher.  I've always used standard Mode.  I tried switching to Easy Mode but that didn't work.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/au/support/mobile-devices/using-easy-mode/

userBY1hD8Ts5e
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I switched to Easy Mode but my Status Bar still is missing and I still can't open the notification drawer

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you experience these symptoms if you test your device in safe mode?

userBY1hD8Ts5e
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do I switch to Safe Mode?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

userBY1hD8Ts5e
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That worked, my Status bar is Back!!  I can also open tbe notification drawer.   Now what should I do?  Can I remove the Safe mode?  How do I tell what the 3rd Party App is that may be causing this problem?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for that information. In order to remove your device from safe mode you would restart your device. I would recommend removing your apps one by one to see which app is causing the symptoms you are experiencing.

View solution in original post