Original topic:

SAMSUNG A20s CAN'T STOP RESTARTING DURING UPDATE

(Topic created: 04-13-2022 10:10 PM)
jogosaur
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi,

I tried to update my Samsung A20s today, but it stops at 28% and keeps rebooting for hours. I tried to do hard reset a lot of times but to no avail. I can't make the phone at least on Safe Mode because the logo only appears, then restarts again and again. If i tried to push volume up and power button, it just goes to Installing System Update upto 26-28%, then restarts again.

Are there any quick or possible solutions to this other than draining the battery then check it again after charging? Thanks!

6 Replies
Jamie38
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Every time it does this send an error report.. I have an S21U5 and my phone at this moment in in safe mode bc it restarted x2. Blow them up with messages regarding this.
0 Likes
jogosaur
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I can't even make it to Safe Mode though. I stopped doing hard reset since it does nothing.

0 Likes
Jamie38
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Just continue to send them messages every time!
jogosaur
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I can't even do that with the current state of my phone. Are you saying that I email them?

Solution
jogosaur
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

i finally was able to make my phone work again with the help of a technician. how? BY DOWNGRADING MY OS TO IT'S ORIGINAL OS WHICH IS ANDROID 9. the cause of malfunction? INSTALLING THE LATEST UPDATE. my oh my you big companies do these things to us consumers. 

Members_IvA8u9a
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hmmm.  I let my S7 tablet update and now it's bricked.  It is stuck rebooting, Samsung screen, black screen, and repeat I guess until the battery is dead.

0 Likes