cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

SAMSUNG GALAXY A10 - bluetooth keeps disconnecting from car

Hello.

I have and issue after the latest update (now i have A105FNXXU3ASL3). The phone keeps disconnecting from the car (VW Golf 7) while i.m listening music from the phone via bluetooth. It was working perfectly until the last update. I did not update the car software, i did nothing but update the phone software. I reset the bluetooth, i reset the phone to factory. Still the same issue. I remeber that i had a Samsung galaxy s9 plus that did the same after a software update. Other phones connected to the same car via bluetoth are working great, so the problem is in the update. Is there any fix? IS THE SECOND PHONE FROM SAMSUNG THAT DID THIS AFTER AN UPDATE. update are supose to fix problems, not to creeate them. I use this phone only to play music with it. 

3 REPLIES 3
Cosmic Ray

Re: SAMSUNG GALAXY A10 - bluetooth keeps disconnecting from car

might have to reflash the software.

Highlighted
Constellation

Tell me why in fhe world i should reflash  because after an update wich is suppose to fix bugs, just ruinned the bluetooth? I just uncheck all bluetooth optimise batery, clear  cache, delete connection, reconnect, stopped all optimise battery app but the phone still disconects randomly right after i connect it to the car. And gues what, i connected an A10 that has not been updated, and it s working perfectly.  Oh, and by the way, i tried to reflash downloading the firmware for sm-a105fn wich is the model that I own, and of course, it s not working.  Samsung, are you here somewere? 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

might have to contact them by 1800samsung