cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

SAMSUNG GALAXY A71

Anyone know of any recent updates for this phone?

5 REPLIES 5
Product Expert

Re: SAMSUNG GALAXY A71

Hello GadgetBeard,

Heres a easy way to see if your phones software is up to date.

From the top screen swipe down

Slect settings

Scroll to Software update

Download and Install

wait for search to finish

If your phone is up to date it will say the Software info if it is not up to date follow the instructions on the screen to download the iupdate.

Highlighted
Constellation

Battery on my mobile phone drains very fast below 34% and uneven,also when I use mobile internet, battery drains so fast about 3-6% on every hour.How I resolve that?

And I have third-party app on my phone from google play store,named "Device health services",I can't uninstall that app.How I uninstall the app?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thank for the info... I know how to check... but Im curently on the Jan Securtity patch and I know my Note 10 and my S20 ultra arenon the march... just wanted to see if anyone knows how often this A line receives updates... but thanks for for help...

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hi @GadgetBeard I hope you are doing well.

Thank you for this question. for the a71 Android 10/ One UI has been rolling out these past few weeks so expect the new update to be push through your Region as of now they didn't release any dates for the exact region but in North America, the update has been up since February. thank you for your patience.

Be sure to click " ✔ Accept as Solution" When you find an answer that works for you

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thanks for the update....