Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

SM-A7050 Has no 4G LTE option

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

My A70 (2019) says it supports 4G LTE on the box, but there is no option for 4G/LTE on mobile network settings. There is only 2G/3G option.

My sim is 4G, but I can't use the network.

How can I fix this please?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: SM-A7050 Has no 4G LTE option

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out! Mobile Data is managed by your service provider. Please reach out to your service provider for assistance in troubleshooting your mobile data connection.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out! Mobile Data is managed by your service provider. Please reach out to your service provider for assistance in troubleshooting your mobile data connection.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That is not an acceptable solution that is not the answer that is not to fix you take responsibility and fix your mess