cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userzq3620zTXT
Constellation

Samsung 2017 J7 Sky Pro voicemail issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased the Samsung J 7 Sky Pro Galaxy 2017 version a few days ago.  I cant access voicemail because recording says enter password , I wasn't initially given the option to set up a password, now when I enter numbers it goes through 3 times of saying wrong password entered then disconnects.  Every option in settings is allowed access to files in phone. Thought I would try the forum first as waiting for customer service at straight talk was not my first choice.  The phone was initially reset after an original lock screen password was forgotten now that is fixed. Any help please would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supernova

Re: Samsung 2017 J7 Sky Pro voicemail issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, @userzq3620zTXT, thanks so much for reaching out to us about this. As voicemail is provided to you by your carrier, I would suggest reaching out to them about any password difficulties you may be encountering with your voicemail.

I hope this helps, if you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Supernova

Re: Samsung 2017 J7 Sky Pro voicemail issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, @userzq3620zTXT, thanks so much for reaching out to us about this. As voicemail is provided to you by your carrier, I would suggest reaching out to them about any password difficulties you may be encountering with your voicemail.

I hope this helps, if you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post