cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userF5JJzURLJL
Constellation

Samsung A30 Whatsapp voice notes not recording through bluetooth headset

I have a new pair of bluetooth earpods that I use to listen to music and make calls. They work fine in my work iPhone. I can record voice messages in my whatsapp in my iPhone with no issues BUT when I try to do it with my A30 I CANT!

Whatsapp has all app permissions and whenever I record a voice note from whatsapp it keep pucking up the sound from the internal samsung microhpone, not from my bluetooth earpods.

My bluetooth earpods are configured through bluettoth to take calls and audio. Calls works just fine! I just happen to have issues with whatsapp voice notes only

please help!

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung A30 Whatsapp voice notes not recording through bluetooth headset

Where was your device purchased from? What type of Bluetooth headset are you using?

userF5JJzURLJL
Constellation

Both my  Samsung and my Bluetooth earplugs were purchased from amazon. Samsung official amazon store and soundpeats official amazon store. My Bluetooth earplugs are soundpeats true capsule but again, I can use the mic in other devices (iPhone) . It seems this is an issue with my Samsung device.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for confirming this.

Can you send a private message providing the full model code, the serial number, and a copy of the order invoice so I can further assist you? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4