Original topic:

Samsung A32 5g should have bixby

(Topic created: 12-06-2021 02:05 PM)
user2AwdY9YMSO
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
 I got a new phone was because my last Samsung stopped working. The only reason I stuck with Samung was because of bixby. I heavily relied on bixby routines and bixby vision just to find out it doesn't come with my brand new 5g phone. Bixby has been on all Samsung phones in the last 6 phones and now they decided to stop. Please add it back, even if itis just as an option because it was extremely useful. Please hype this up everyone.
36 Replies
EXOEJ605
Explorer
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I've never seen anyone request Bixby haha most people hate it. I personally like it cause I'm all in the Samsung eco system .
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Open the settings and then click on the advanced Feature settings and then you should be able to turn it on, it should be available for your device
0 Likes
user2AwdY9YMSO
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Bixby isn't available for any Samsung a32 5g. It's not in the settings or the galaxy store.
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices
What is your carrier, also I should activate with the side key
0 Likes
user2AwdY9YMSO
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
T-mobile. Side key gives power off and restart menu.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Try the side key Screenshot_20211206-172833_Settings_2502_1638829713.jpgScreenshot_20211206-172850_Settings_2503_1638829730.jpg
0 Likes
user2AwdY9YMSO
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Bixby physical is not an app on the phone. It's not in the app list and doesn't show up when I edit side key.
0 Likes