cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung A40

Looking to see if I can get some advice on testing that a Samsung A40 which I purchased on-line is working before giving it to my hubby as a birthday gift.  I have a Samsung A40 and really like it's simplicity so I have purchased one for my husband but want to make sure it is working. 

Can I take the sim card out of my Samsung A40 phone and put it in this new one just to test it without my sim card information then transferring onto the phone?  My hubby currently has a Samsung A3 so we will put his sim card into the phone when I give it to him.

Thanks in advance.

Debs

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung A40

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.