cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userfRc0Nl2FzS
Constellation

Samsung A50 Bluetooth Connection problems

My phone will only connect to bluetooth devices right after it's been restarted, once I disconnect it will no longer connect to any device. The last update made this problem worse as it used to be able to connect to another device if done soon after it was disconnected.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Samsung A50 Bluetooth Connection problems

@userfRc0Nl2FzS wrote:

My phone will only connect to bluetooth devices right after it's been restarted, once I disconnect it will no longer connect to any device. The last update made this problem worse as it used to be able to connect to another device if done soon after it was disconnected.

@userfRc0Nl2FzS 

Try doing "reset network settings"  Go to settings>tap on magnifying glass> and type reset.  It will show reset network settings, so go into the settings and do that reset.  It will reset your wifi, bluetooth items and you may have to pair again and re- connect to wifi networks

Lizz_aTsT2b7
Astronaut

Re: Samsung A50 Bluetooth Connection problems

I upgraded from the Galaxy J7 to the A50 currently, and so far so good. The only time that I have had any slight bluetooth connections , have come about with my jeep, having to reset it there.