cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userOOyCEUVEfF
Constellation

Samsung A50 Mobile and Wifi Slow Connection

I have a problem with my internet connectivity the bar signal of my mobile data is only 4/5 and sometimes in 5 the connection still is slow, similar to wifi the connection seems to be slow, when I play games the ping spikes to 300,500+ ms. I did think it is the device itself becoz Ive tried inserting a new sim and tried to connect to other wifi but the result is still the same. Any help is much appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
userXRPNm9Mkel
Constellation

Re: Samsung A50 Mobile and Wifi Slow Connection

Same here

usertwF5VZy0qa
Asteroid

Re: Samsung A50 Mobile and Wifi Slow Connection

I've had slow wi-fi at home too.  I ran a speed test and it was only getting about 10% of the bandwidth of my network. I disconnected from the network and then connected again, and it was then getting the speeds it should be.  I shouldn't have to do this to get speeds available on the network.  I've reset network settings and factory reset the phone multiple times.  I'm having WearOS Bluetooth issues along with SmartLock issues. I'm wondering if there is a hardware or software issue with A50's with all this stuff not working right that seems to be related to network, GPS, and bluetooth.