cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Samsung A50 Stuck on " Samsung A50 Logo screen" does not go further .

I  had installed an update 3 days before this happened.

Before permanently being stuck in this loop : The phone would freeze for some seconds then randomly restart when I was using it.

Then it got stuck permanently.

Sometimes it gets stuck son the "power or charging screen" without showing any battery percentage and without being plugged in.

What I have tried:

1.Force restart ( Power + volume down button) , result : did not fix.

2.Open Recovery Mode :

A message is shown in white at the bottom: #Reboot Recovery Cause is [BL:Recovery Mode Set by key]# 

E:[libfs_mgr]Unable to disable quotas on /dev/block/platform/13520000.ufs/by-name/userdata because /system/bin/tune2fs is missing

Supported API: 3

Manual Mode v1.0.0#

2.1: I wiped the system cache then rebooted,result: did not fix.

3.In recovery mode: I chose reboot to bootloader:

It opened a light blue screen with a download symbol, so I connected phone to smart switch on my PC, but it said Unsupported device!. Result: Not fixed.

Note: I did not use any third party hardware or software to tamper with the phone.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung A50 Stuck on " Samsung A50 Logo screen" does not go further .

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend a software reflash on your device. You can take your device to your local UbreakIfix or ship your device in for service.

If you wish to ship your device in for service, can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Hello Adam, 

I took the phone to a local Samsung branch, they had customer service,

I believe they tried to reinstall the Software or maybe they reflashed it; but it did not work.

So they told that the board/ Ram is damaged and needs to be replaced.

Another Question: 

My phone is still within the warranty period,  but they told me it is not applicable because I bought the phone in another company. Is this correct?

Thanks

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If you purchased your device outside of the US, you would be responsible for the cost of repair. However some locations may not have access to the parts for your device. I would recommend reaching out to the country, in which you purchase the device to see what options their support team may be able to provide.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.