JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung A50 correct pin is not recognized!

(Topic created: 04-06-2020 12:48 PM)
userGwlW8cDZEO
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I decided to restart my samsung a50 phone yesterday to refresh it and after restart, the correct pin is not working. I thought it was hacked but when I tried to sign in to my google account on a different device, there were no recent activities. Tried restarting the phone by pressing the volume down and power key but it didn't work. Clearing cache partition on recovery mode didn't work too. Please help me! I do not want to reset my phone and I shouldn't have to because I know my pin should be working.

3 Replies
Jayhon
Product Expert
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hey @userGwlW8cDZEO ,

If you registered the phone with your Samsung account and allowed the "remote unlock"  feature, then you may be able to change your pin and access your phone again. Here is the link:

https://findmymobile.samsung.com/

Good Luck and I hope it works for you!

Best,

Jayhon

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
mchivara
Product Expert
Options
Other Mobile Devices

if the pin entered is incorrect and you never set up find my mobile, you will have to factory reset the phone and it will cause you to lose all information on the phone currently. That would be the only option for it to work.

Solution
userGwlW8cDZEO
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

My pin is correct. All of a sudden it just didn't work. Just done resetting and it resolved the issue. My pin is still the same when I have to enter it to back up the settings. There should be another way to fix this aside from resetting the phone. Especially if it's not an issue on the users' end.