JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung A50 in call volume bug

(Topic created: 06-19-2020 05:31 AM)
usercDuFXxxgje
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I am not in a call, yet when lowering or increasimg the volume, i noticed that i have an "in call",

This affect my video calls and normal calls on apps such as discord or facebook or whatsapp,,, etcScreenshot_20200617-010452_One UI Home.jpg

4 Replies
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello,

Does this happen when you are on a regular call?

Let's try wiping the system cache partition on the device to see if that helps any.

- Switch off your Samsung Galaxy A50 device
- Next, press and hold the Power button, Home button, and the Volume Up button for a while
- Tap on the screen when it shows ”No Commands Message”
- Use the Volume up and down keys to highlight the wipe cache partition and to select the same use the Power button
- Confirm by clicking Yes option
- You have successfully wiped the cache partition on the Samsung Galaxy A50 device.

You also have an option to clear the cache on the app as well.

Navigate to your settings > apps > find and click on each individual app you are experiencing this issue with > storage > clear cache.

usercDuFXxxgje
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for your help 🙂 , problem fixed.

0 Likes
userWZ3IaCRUJa
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Sad to say that samsung team couldn't fix this bug for over 3 years and more i have been owning samsung since s6 to s10+ and  this bug appeared  first on my s7 edge and since then when ever i get watsapp calls it does for some reasson appears  in call menu which it only gets of by restarting the device its not about one device .

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Did you try the previously mentioned troubleshooting step here?

0 Likes