Original topic:

Galaxy A5 dead or black screen

(Topic created: 03-23-2020 10:32 PM)
user45iVxiCXgn
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Can any body help?

I left my phone in the car and went out doing something else. I came back after half an hour and found it dead ( black screem). I couldn't start it. I came back home and charged it. It doesn't even charge. it is just dead. I tried to force start it (Power +volume or home). Nothing.

Any suggestions?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BlackOnyx6
Product Expert
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello user45iVxiCXgn,

Id love to assist you with the issue youre expericing. Due to the device being left in a car under unknown weather conditions its possible the battery has been completely depleted. It would need to be left on the charger for a prolong time to recharge the battery cells. (Please be sure to use the orginal Samsung charger the device came with to charge the device). Attempt to power the device up. If it does not power on its possible the device would need to be serviced by a technician. You can find a local service center here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/  If there are none you would need to contact 1-800-Samsung to have your device serviced. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
BlackOnyx6
Product Expert
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello user45iVxiCXgn,

Id love to assist you with the issue youre expericing. Due to the device being left in a car under unknown weather conditions its possible the battery has been completely depleted. It would need to be left on the charger for a prolong time to recharge the battery cells. (Please be sure to use the orginal Samsung charger the device came with to charge the device). Attempt to power the device up. If it does not power on its possible the device would need to be serviced by a technician. You can find a local service center here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/  If there are none you would need to contact 1-800-Samsung to have your device serviced. 

user45iVxiCXgn
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi there:

Thanks for the reply. I'll try to take it to the repair shop.

Thanks again.

@BlackOnyx6 wrote:

Hello user45iVxiCXgn,

Id love to assist you with the issue youre expericing. Due to the device being left in a car under unknown weather conditions its possible the battery has been completely depleted. It would need to be left on the charger for a prolong time to recharge the battery cells. (Please be sure to use the orginal Samsung charger the device came with to charge the device). Attempt to power the device up. If it does not power on its possible the device would need to be serviced by a technician. Due to the current Coronavirus pandemic alot of Samsung service locations are closed at the moment. You will need to check if any U Break I Fix locations are open in your area. If there are none you would need to contact 1-800-Samsung to have your device serviced. 

0 Likes
BlackOnyx6
Product Expert
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Anytime! Hope they are able to get your device up and running again. 

0 Likes