cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4themoney5
Constellation

Samsung A70 biometrics

I purchased the Samsung A70 some few days ago. The phone is actually great BUT the biometrics on the device are still not upto par. The facial recognition isn't fully functional in dark rooms and the on screen fingerprint fails sometimes. Samsung needs to work on that ASAP!

3 REPLIES 3
Neutron Star

Re: Samsung A70 biometrics

@4themoney5 wrote:

I purchased the Samsung A70 some few days ago. The phone is actually great BUT the biometrics on the device are still not upto par. The facial recognition isn't fully functional in dark rooms and the on screen fingerprint fails sometimes. Samsung needs to work on that ASAP!

Right, I do like the normal fingerprint that we had before and not under the display one.  Check if your phone has an options under display settigns for "Touch sensitivity", which should help with screens that have protectors installed.

4themoney5
Constellation

Already did that. But the fingerprint still fails. Samsung should make it a swift security option. It takes about 5 seconds to unlock sometimes

Highlighted
Neutron Star

@4themoney5 wrote:

Already did that. But the fingerprint still fails. Samsung should make it a swift security option. It takes about 5 seconds to unlock sometimes

When you register fingers, do you rotate and place your finger upside down too?   Every scan I do looks like analog clock's hands. 12-3-6-9...I just rotate and the sensor gets different positions.