cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung A70 camera problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi thank you for the info and fast reply.

Got phone into Safe Mode.

Results.

Camera focusus on light better both cameras main tri still horrid and grainy.

Selfie camera better quality.

Main tri camera grainy at max resolution NOT zoomed.

Over all the A20 camera being 13 + 5 MP has a better camera and picture quality taking than the A70 32+8+5Mp.

Still the quality in safe mode was better than out of the box before any apps were downloaded. Having installed apps did not visually alter the way the camera behaved.

I have used and tried all of the settings in the A70 camera to say the least the camera on the A70 is very disapointing and I do not want to run  it in safe mode all the time to have better quality selfie camera, and still horrid main camera.

It is highly probable that the main camera is only using the 5MP as the primary one and when combined with the others is causing the issue.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After following advice below result confirmed the a70 regardless of hype , regardless of Samsung claims regardless of stated documentation the A70 camera lacks the resoultion and quality expected from a 32MP camera.

I was going to get my wife an A70 but decided against it I got her an A50 and the lower spec camera on that is a 90% improvement on the A70. In every aspect Clear, not foggy, grainy and not like a  water coloured picure of low resolution or quality on the A70.

I am so annoyed that the A70 stating it has 32MP front and rear camera that now confirmed can not be true as specified LOWER resolution cameas have far superior  quality than this frankly JUNK phone making false resolution claims that in reality are pitiful that they not pay customers to take them because they are not not woth buying.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sir can you help me? Why is everytime i take a video using messenger or snapchat and send it to my friends, they say it's not clear. It's like blur or that one corrupted video. It goes same as I make a screen recording. What should I do?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userma8sF7tXsO Have you made sure that your software for those apps is up to date?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

this phone a70 is a total lie.

it has a 8 magapixel awful camera.

it is absolutely not 32 megapixel by hardware. maybe it is 32 megapixel by software.

photos have no details, overprocessed, photos are washed out. like a watercolor paint. there are no textures. all textures are washed out.

colors are either too washy or either too bright.

low light performance is among the worst.

SAMSUNG, DO YOU KNOW THE WORD CALIBRATION???

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsungs cameras, my note 10 is bad too bro. It's all hype from Samsung "3 camera bla bla bla" my s9 took way better pictures! Much sharper and more detail, I've complained and now they just ignore me, the whole reason I I upgraded was for "Better cameras" I feel like samsung me

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Honestly Samsung did a really bad job with the a70, it's camera and display quality is so bad. My older model from 3 years back is way better than the A70. I'm going to sell it second hand and switch brands. I don't think samsung will get any better ( it's already lowly ranked in my books) the camera is by far the worst I've ever seen on a phone from this era... Apple is looking better and better in comparison.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Camera on this phone is garbage! My old S7 Eddge was much better with OIS and much more in the way of functionality,  yes did cost more bit A70 much newer phone and had expected better than this, this is getting moved on as total garbage!