Original topic:

Samsung A70 keeps restarting while charging

(Topic created on: 4/12/21 4:02 PM)
P4sc4l
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Does anyone have a suggestion on why my phone keeps restarting (Samsung A70). It began after the most recent update. 

It doesn't do the full restart: the screen will go dark, the Samsung name will appear, and then my lock screen will show up. It only happens while charging. Once my phone gets down to about 75% to 85% I plug it in, leave it alone, and shortly after it will become warm and restart itself. 

After it does this, I'll check my settings and it will say my SD card is corrupt. This is not true; I can still access my SD card files on my computer and when I restart the phone myself, the SD card is working fine.

I've done the factory reset and removed old apps, but it still restarts. It's driving me nuts.
0 Likes
7 Replies
TheGalaxy
Red Giant
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Remove sd card and test charging. I had a note 8 that would restart because of defective SD card
0 Likes
P4sc4l
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I tried it. Unfortunately it didn't work :\
0 Likes
userllqw8go1TV
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I got the same problem, i have a 128 Gb MicroSD Card, everytime i left the phone charging, it restarts and no SD card, i have to restart once again to have it back, maybe is one of the apps? I have one called AppMgr III that put the apps into the SD, maybe that is glitchy?

0 Likes
P4sc4l
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm thinking (hoping) it's an app, even though I haven't installed any new apps. I'm having a hard time narrowing down which one it could be though.
0 Likes
Constantino_A
Product Expert
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@P4sc4l @userllqw8go1TV 

Hi.

If you are still having theses issues . I would suggest trying to drain the device and making sure its fully dead, As soon as that's done fully let the device get to 100% and then still leave it on the charger for 40 minutes and see if that works. Make sure you do not turn on the device before it gets to 100%. If this dose not resolve this issues please fill free to reach out to a samsung care over the phone if not please head to your latest location on Samsung Care locations.

Links:

Samsung Care Locations: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Samsung Line : 1 (800) 726-7864

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.
0 Likes
userHM6wCtb2Qb
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Anyone is aware of a Fix? It keeps happening to me even after tne must recent system updates.

0 Likes
Constantino_A
Product Expert
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@userHM6wCtb2QbIn this situation I suggest contacting Samsung support for assistance. If you Live some where there is a Samsung experience location its a possibility they will assist you better.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.
0 Likes