Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung A70 screen won't turn off after locking

I have the same problem with my a70.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Take our messages up the food chain and get this acknowledged and FIXED!!! Samsung has to stop ignoring this issue. It is worldwide! You will find that it will say the usb is connected, then disconnected etc over and over. This is a common problem with this model of phone (simple google will show the tens of thousands of people with the same issue!) Samsung has not acknowledged or offered a solution. 2 Things happen when you take it for repair under warranty etc, you will get someone who says it is the motherboard and repace it (solves problem for a while) or you will get incompentent people that will say it was around moisture, has corrosion build up etc (this seems to be the go to as their diagnostic system does not pick up the error!). Unfortunetely until Samsung takes this problem on and fixes it everyone is stuffed. As a moderator you should be reporting this up the food chain. Can you not see how many samsung fans are saying they will never buy samsung again? It's obvious Samsung couldn't care less!

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi, please try this, it fixed my phone.

Shut down your phone.

Then put it in the original charger for charging few % before you start. After few minutes of charging, start your phone while plugged in.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Brilliant! It fixed the connect/disconnect issue. Thanks.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have the exact same problem

Highlighted
Constellation

Same with me, its started today about 3 hours ago and it wont stop, it'll stay off for 5-10 minutes if I'm lucky but usually it just turns on immediately after turning off. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I have same problem here. My battery is getting drained

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the same problem since i have made the latest update on decembre 31. The screen turn off only when i plug my Phone. The Phone don't charge Well since that.

When the batterie goes less than 15% the discharge notification pop on and off and the button bar go on and off too.

Highlighted
Constellation

In the newest software update they updated USB moiture detection, so last night I put my phone in rice and it solved the problem, I no longer have the usb connected disconnected notification, and my phone turns off

Highlighted
Constellation

I've had the same problem over the last few days, I'm now trying the rice trick, if that doen't work I'll then try the salt trick, if that doesn't work I'm going to give my phone to the dog and borrow money to buy a better phone - which is what I should have done in the first place.